Small story !!
Posted by @ B H i on February 1, 2007
Yama was waiting for this moment at the doorstep of death.
He asks PVNR and Advani to go to HEAVEN. But, for Laloo, Yama had
already decided that he should be sent to HELL.
Laloo is not at all happy with this decision. He asks Yama as to why
this discrimination is being made. All the three of them had served the
Similarly, all took bribes, all misused public positions, etc. Then why
the differential treatment? He felt that there should be a formal test
or an objective evaluation before a decision is made; and should not be
just based on opinion or preconceived notions.
Yama agrees to this and asks all the three of them to appear for an
1. PVNR is asked to spell “INDIA” and he does it correctly.
2. Advani is asked to spell “ENGLAND” and he too passes.
3. It is Laloo’s turn and he is asked to spell “CZECHOSLOVAKIA”.
Laloo protests that he doesn’t know English. He says this is not fair
and that he was given a tough question and thus forced to fail with
Yama then agrees to conduct a written test in Hindi (to give another
Chance assuming that Laloo should at least feel that Hindi would provide
an equal platform for all three).
1. PVNR is asked to write “KUTTA BOLA BHOW BHOW”. He writes it easily
2. Advani is asked to write “BILLY BOLI MYAUN MYAUN”. He too passes.
3. Laloo is asked to write “BANDAR BOLA GRRRRRR…..” Tough one. He
Laloo is extremely unhappy. Having been a student of history (which the
other two weren’t), he now requested for all the 3 to be subjected to a
test in history Yama says OK but this would be the last chance and that
he would not take any more tests.
1. PVNR is asked: “When did India get Independence?” He replied “1947”
2. Advani is asked, “How many people died during the independence
Struggle?” He gets nervous. Yama asked him to choose from 3 options:
100,000 or 200,000 or 300,000. Advani catches it and says 200,000 and
3. It’s Laloo’s turn now. Yama asks him to give the Name and Address of
each of the 200,000 who died in the independence struggle. Laloo accepts
defeat and agrees to go to HELL.
Moral of the story:
*IF YOUR MANAGEMENT HAS DECIDED TO SCREW YOU, THERE IS NO ESCAPE