Posted by @ B H i on December 19, 2006
A young attractive teenage college girl received a love letter from her
classmate. It was as follows:
My dear Swapna,
Please answer the following questionnaire. You will get 10 marks for (a), 5
marks for (b) and 3 marks for (c). If you have scored more than 40, then you
love me. Don’t delay to express it. If you have scored between 30 and 40,
love is budding in your heart and it’s getting ready to bloom. If you have
scored less than 30, you are in confusion whether to love me or not.
1) Whenever you enter the classroom, your sight always falls on me because
(a) of love
(b) you couldn’t resist seeing me
(c) really…. am I doing it?
2) Whenever professor cracks joke, you laugh and turn and look at me because
(a) you always like to see me smiling
(b) you are testing whether I like jokes
(c) you are attracted by my smile
3) When you were singing in the class, I entered and immediately you stopped
(a) you are so coy to sing before me
(b) my presence influenced you
(c) you feared whether I’d like your song
4) When you were showing your nude child photo, when I asked for it, you hid
(a) you felt ashamed
(b) you felt uneasy if I would imagine you nude
(c) you don’t know
5) During trekking, my friend and myself gave you hand for lifting you. You
took only my friend’s because
(a) you enjoyed my disappointment
(b) you won’t feel like leaving my hand after grabbing
(c) you don’t know
6) You were waiting yesterday for bus and didn’t get into your bus.
(a) You were waiting for me
(b) you were dreaming about me and didn’t notice the bus
(c) that bus was crowded
7) You introduced me to your parents when they came to college because
(a) I am going to be their son-in-law
(b) you just wanted to know what your parents think about me
(c) you just felt like introducing me to them
8) I told that I like girls wearing roses. Next day, you came with a
rose on your head because
(a) to fulfill my wish
(b) you like roses
(c) by chance you got a rose
9) On that day, it was my birthday. You too came to temple early at
6:00 AM because
(a) you want to pray along with me
(b) you want to meet me before any one could meet on my birthday
(c) you want to wish me at temple because you are spiritual
Eagerly awaiting the result of Love Exam
– Abhishek Singh
Swapna’s reply letter was also in Q/A format.
Please answer the following Yes/No questionnaire.
1) If somebody sits in the first row, normally people entering the class,
2) If a girl laughs and sees anyone, is it love?
3) While singing, if somebody forgets lines of the songs, will he/she stop
singing or not?
4) I was showing the photo to my friends who are girls. You poked you nose
5) I avoided holding your hand during trekking. Couldn’t you understand yet?
6) Should I not wait for my friend (girl)?
7) Shouldn’t I introduce you to my parents as a friend?
8) You have said you also like Lotus, cauliflower, and banana’s flower. Is
9) Oh was that your birthday. That’s why I saw you in the temple. I
come daily to the temple. Do you know?
If you have answered, “Yes” to any of the question, then I do not love
you. If you have answered “No”, then you don’t know the meaning of Love.