Collection of famous quotes by Navjot Singh Sidhu
Posted by @ B H i on November 8, 2006
1. That ball went so high it could have got an air
hostess down with it.
2. There is light at the end of the tunnel for India,
but it’s that of an incoming train which will run them
3. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when
you are bald.
4. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for
a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out
in the third test against the West Indies at
Barbados.”Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends
of the rope.”
5. Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian
6. Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more
than what they hide.
7. Wickets are like wives – you never know which way
they will turn!
8. He is like Indian three-wheeler, which will suck a
lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30!
9. The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me
tell you, my friend that the Kiwi is the only bird in
the whole world, which does not have wings!
10. As uncomfortable as a bum on a porcupine.
11. The ball whizzes past like a bumble -bee and the
Indians are in the sea.
12. The Indians are finding the gaps like a pin a
13. The pitch is as dead as a dodo.
14. Deep Dasgupta is as confused as a child is in a
15. The way Indian wickets are falling reminds of the
cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala one falls
and everything else falls!
16. Indian team without Sachin is like giving Kiss
without a Squeeze.
17. You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
18. Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a
goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to
19. He will fight a rattlesnake and give it the first
two bites too.
20. One, who doesn’t throw the dice, can never expect
to score a six.
21. This quote was made after Eddie Nichols, the third
umpire, ruled Shivnarine Chanderpaul ‘NOT OUT’ in the
second test at Port of Spain T&T “Eddie Nichols is a
man who cannot find his own buttocks with his two
22. Anybody can pilot a ship when the sea is calm.
23. Nobody travels on the road to success without a
puncture or two.
24. You got to choose between tightening your belt or
losing your pants.
25. The cat with gloves catches no mice.
26. Age has been perfect fire extinguisher for flaming
27. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a
28. He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking
29. The third umpires should be changed as often as
nappies and for the same reason.
30. Kumble’s bowling at the moment is flat as a Dosa